The XyUser Group is pleased to announce that the 2018 Annual Conference will be held September 23rd through to the 26th at the Andaz in Savannah, Georgia.
The XyUser Group Conference gives you access to other users—people who have encountered and perhaps resolved problems you may be experiencing.
Attending the conference allows you to:
- Learn from your peers
- Build network connections
- Directly influence product direction and policy
- Increase your knowledge of SDL products
- Participate in forums to help you use your systems more productively
- Gain one year of Group membership
- Download all Conference presentations (only available to members)
- For an additional fee, attendees may opt to participate in a focused, all-day, hands-on mini-clinic the day before the conference, working on a live server at an individual workstation
The conference will take place at the Andaz Savannah in Savannah, Georgia. The cost of the conference is $1695 and the cost of a mini-clinic is $495. Rooms at the hotel are $185 per night. You can use this link (https://book.passkey.com/e/49624226) to book your room. We expect registration to open early in Q3 but you can book your room now to guarantee you a spot.